What Is CNC Laser Cutting Machine?
The CNC laser cutting machine is a laser beam emitted from the laser, which is focused into a laser beam of high power density through the optical path system. The laser beam is irradiated to the surface of the workpiece, so that the workpiece reaches the melting point or boiling point, and the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam will blow away the molten or vaporized metal. With the movement of the relative position of the beam and the workpiece, the material is finally formed into a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
Laser cutting is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible light beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting patterns, automatic layout, saving materials, smooth incisions, and low processing costs. It will be gradually improved or replaced by Traditional metal cutting process equipment.
How Does CNC Laser Cutter Work?
Laser light is a kind of light produced by the transition of atoms (molecules or ions, etc.). However, it is different from ordinary light in that the laser depends on spontaneous radiation only for a very short period of time at first, and the subsequent process is entirely determined by the excitation radiation, so the laser has a very pure color, almost no divergence direction, and extremely high luminous intensity. And high coherence.
Laser cutting is achieved by applying high power density energy generated by laser focusing. Under the control of the computer, the laser is discharged by pulses to output a controlled repetitive high-frequency pulsed laser to form a beam with a certain frequency and a certain pulse width. The pulsed laser beam is transmitted and reflected through the optical path and is focused by the focusing lens group. On the surface of the processed object, minute, high-energy density light spots are formed, and the focal spot is located near the surface to be processed, and the processed material is melted or vaporized at an instant high temperature. Each high-energy laser pulse instantly sputters a small hole on the surface of the object. Under the control of the computer, the laser processing head and the material to be processed perform continuous relative movement and dotting according to the pre-drawn graphics, so that the object will be processed into The desired shape. The technological parameters (cutting speed, laser power, gas pressure, etc.) and movement trajectory during slitting are controlled by the CNC system, and the slag at the slit is blown off by the auxiliary gas with a certain pressure.
CNC Laser Cutting Machine Recommended
CNC Laser Cutter Technical Parameters
|Model||JSC-6040, JSC-9060, JSC-1390, JSF-1325, JSF-1530, JSF-2060, JSF-6020, etc.|
|Laser type||CO2 laser and fiber laser|
|Laser power||Co2 laser: 60W, 80W, 100W, 130w, 150W, 180W, etc;
Fiber laser: 500W, 1000W, 2000W, 3000W, 4000W, 6000W, etc;
|Max moving speed||1600mm/s|
|Cooling type||Water cooling|
|Graphic format supported||BMP, AI, DST, CDR, PLT, DXF, JPG, PGN|
What is CNC Laser Cutter Used For?
The CNC laser cutter can be widely used for different kinds of non-metallic materials, including wood products, paper, leather, fabric, plexiglass, epoxy resin, acrylic, wool, plastic, rubber, ceramic tiles, crystal, jade, bamboo products, and metal materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, alloy, aluminum, brass, etc.
The CNC laser cutter is suitable for industries such as clothing, leather, cloth toys, computer embroidery cutting, electronic appliances, models, handicrafts, advertising and decoration, packaging and printing, and paper products.
CNC Laser Cutting Project
How It Works
What Are The Advantages And Benefits of CNC Laser Cutter?
1.High precision: positioning accuracy of 0.05mm, repeated positioning accuracy of 0.02mm
2.The slit is narrow: the laser beam is focused into a small light spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and the hole is evaporated. As the beam and the material move relatively linearly, the hole continuously forms a slit with a very narrow width. The width of the incision is generally 0.10 ~ 0.20mm.
3.The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the roughness of the cutting surface is generally controlled within Ra12.5.
4.Fast speed: The cutting speed can reach 50m/min and the positioning speed can reach 70m/min, which is much faster than the speed of wire cutting.
5.The cutting quality is good: no contact cutting, the cutting edge is affected by heat very little, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoid the collapse of the material formed during punching, the cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
6.No damage to the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material, ensuring that the workpiece is not scratched.
7.Not affected by the hardness of the material being cut: the laser can process soft materials such as cloth and rubber, regardless of the hardness, it can be cut without deformation.
8.Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other shaped materials.
9.Save mold investment: laser processing requires no mold, no mold consumption, no mold repair, saving mold replacement time, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
How To Choose The Right CNC Laser Cutter?
1. Determine the size of the workpiece, the processing material and the cutting thickness, so as to determine the type, width and quantity of the equipment to be purchased. The application field of laser cutting machine involves many industries such as mobile phones, computers, sheet metal processing, metal processing, electronics, printing, packaging, leather, clothing, industrial fabrics, advertising, crafts, furniture, decoration, medical equipment and so on. The mainstream on the market is 3015 and 2513, that is, 3 meters by 1.5 meters and 2.5 meters by 1.3, but the size is not a problem. Generally, companies will have a variety of sizes for customers to choose from, which can be customized.
2. Professionals perform on-site simulation solutions or provide solutions, and at the same time, they can take their own materials to the manufacturer for sampling.
1) Fine cutting slit: laser cutting slit is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm;
2) The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface of the laser cutting has no burr method; in general, the YAG laser cutting machine has some burrs, which is mainly determined by the cutting thickness and the use of gas. Generally, there is no burr below 3mm, the gas is nitrogen with the best effect, the oxygen effect is second, and the air effect is the worst. The fiber laser cutting machine has the least or no burrs, the cutting surface is very smooth, and the speed is very fast.
3) Look at the deformation of the material: the deformation of the material is very small
4) The size of the power: for example, most factories are cutting metal plates under 6mm, there is no need to buy a high-power laser cutting machine, 500W fiber laser cutting machine can meet the production needs, if the production volume is large, worry about 500W efficiency It is not as good as a high-power laser cutting machine. The best choice is to buy two or more small and medium-power laser cutting machines. This will help manufacturers in controlling costs and improving efficiency.
5) The core part of laser cutting: whether the laser and the laser head are imported or domestically produced, the imported laser generally uses more IPG, the domestic one is generally more of the Ruike, and at the same time, other accessories for laser cutting also need Note, such as whether the motor is imported servo motor, guide rail, bed, etc., because they affect the cutting accuracy of the machine to a certain extent. A particular point to note is that the cooling system of the laser cutting machine is the cooling cabinet. Many companies directly use household air conditioners to cool. The effect is actually clear to everyone. It is very bad. The best way is to use industrial special air conditioners. To achieve the best results.
3. Any piece of equipment will be damaged to varying degrees during use, so in terms of maintenance after damage, whether the maintenance is timely and the level of charges becomes a problem that needs to be considered. Therefore, in order to purchase, it is necessary to understand the company's after-sales service issues through various channels, such as whether the maintenance charge is reasonable, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is the laser power?
Co2 laser source of different powers and brands are available in accordance with the actual requirement
2.What kind of material can be cut?
Mainly for non-metal materials.
3.Is Made-to-order service available?
Yes, will recommend the best solution according to your working requirement.